About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

My LOVE to u is getting stronger and stronger

helllloo! :)
yesterday.. i was so freaking happy and enjoyed.. :)
in the morning went to sport day..
watch chearleading.. MY GOD!! AWESOMEE!!

i wanna join next year larhh.. :)
haha.. and my danny ng got 1st placing in 4x100m event..
honey! u are my hero!! love u lots larhh!!
and my liean got 2nd placing in 4x100m event too!
lieann! u r my super sistaaaaa!!!
and me myself got 2nd placingin chinese chess..
wtv lorhh.. the shum mun yee girl is damn freaking smarttt!!
sad larh me.. wtv lorhh..

after that we went to kang seng's house.. cuz he is going to fetch us to yi shuen's party
then the kang seng.. :) he hurt his ankle..
too bad cant follow us to yi shuen's party.. :(
in ks house.. we sang and stuff..
OMG!! this is the first time i hear Phang Long sing!!
FIRST TIMEE!! i am so luckyy..

see chow went there too..
damn freaking cute larhh he..
kip on quarelling with viwei..
may be he likes herr.. :) haha..
viwei u got chance to get a "cute" bf deee.. :)

saw boon seng there.. kinda surprise..
the one who run damn freaking fast onee!!
LOL.. i knw lots of his little secrettt..
went to his house..
damn freaking big.. :)

haha.. :) everyone get into pool..
besides viwei and lieann..
how sad.. :( i love viwei and liean larhh..
they gv me courage to jump into the pool..
haha.. :)

munhoo's mom fetch us back after that..
she fetched everyone home.. included danny and me
wat a good mommy!! :)

i reached home around 1 something..
get scolded.. :p
haha.. anything lorhh...












Ciaozzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment