About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Live.Love.Laugh

hello ppl! :)
weeee.. i am so so so happy.. :)
everyone in 4C is happy too.. i guess..
cuz i gave everyone one cute mini toblerone.. :)

last time i used to bully liean..
but u knw larhh.. i bullied her for few years de..
i am bored de larhh.. :p
and now.. there is a new girll.. :)
i kip bullying her.. :p and she is anngee.. :)

lol.. quite fun larh chatting with her..
and liean is cemburu.. :p
haha.. heheeee.. :)

and there is a guy... in my class..
after i thk with my rasional thinking, i thk shud post his name up..
anw.. he don knw how to differentiate odd number and even number..
goshh.. form 4 de lehh! :p

and this Wife Biscuit ( 老婆饼 ) is from Evonne!
thx ya..i ate up everything! :)
its nice.. :) cant believe that i dream bout him again! :(



kok weng said that the johann guy in chemistry one..
he said he looked like me..
i don thk so lorh kok weng! tot we cant be fren anymore.. i tot wrong
and i find out something..

quite a number of ppl like to hit danny's butt.. -.-
lol.. and those ppl are guys somemore.. :S

and i lost my chem zoom w/b..
haiz.. sad.. how am i going to explaine to teacher?
she sure think that i am lazy cuz i don wanna do hw..
die lorh! T.T wat u did is hurting!

kk.. i guess i shud stop here.. ciaoz! :)

I REALLY REALLY WANNA HANG OUT WITH YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment