About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

You Brighten Up My Day.. :)

went to swimming with danny..
i cant believe that he was there.. :)

today.. my bro asked me out to swim at somewhere near my house..
then i agreed cuz i really feel like swimming!..
so yeah.. prepared everything..
when we wanna cycle out..
for some freaking reason.. he don wanna go..
is nt cannot go! is DON WANNA GO

then i called lots of ppl..
none of them can go.. :'(
i am so sad and at last i called danny..

honey, can please come here somewhere near my house? i wanna swim but noone company me.. i am vr vr sad.. (started to cry) i really really wanna swim!
but i cant.. i am srry.. :(no transport
please! i don wanna swim alone but noone company me.. :( u take taxi larhh!
okay! i will take taxi then.. :) love you bye..
thx! love you too! byee :)

then waited for like 20 mins.. he reached..
we didnt hug.. but i am so happy to see him..
we swam and stuff! :)
i am so so so so so happy!

thanks hon! :)
ciaoz.. :)

i just feel like expressing my feeling.. so so so happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment