About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nothing for title.

EHHRRM. sorry about the last post. to 'u'
i dont know u are in a bad mood. maybe i knew it. but i forgoten.
But well.. i am sorry. hope u dint see it. i am posing this becus i don noe how to delete the
last post. well i am sorry.

Just back from dinner. have dinner in a seafood dining area in PJ.
Ate crab, prawn, 'lala', and some other meat.
so full when i got home. and my fingers are still with the crab smell tilll now.
whahaha. i am reading a blog now. its a funny horny blog.
go visit it. www.hornyangmoh.blogspot.com it will laugh your ass out.
well.. i better get going with the blog.
=)=)=)=) byebye

0 comments:

Post a Comment