About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Why does everything come with a price?

Hola(: First week of exams have passed! No comment. I have no energy already after all that 2 1/2hr of making-up-my-own nilai huraians etc. :D
Physics bioooo. :/
And btw Kris Allen's Aint No Sunshine is really,really good. Oh and congratulations!

Haha. Sorry for wasting your time, i only posted this cause i'm still at school.

Ps: You're not the first person that did this to me.
Pps: Yeah Ks i know what you're saying. It's true. I won't, just for that. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment