About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I guess..................................

.............................................. I can get used to it :)

Hey!! hmmm..
I wasted alot of time!
MY GOD!
DID NOT study at all for CT3
i am going to DIEEEE~~

Anw.. :) My mom and my uncle just bought a notebook..
My mom's notebook is HP Pavillion one.. urmm can TOUCH SCREEN!
so COOL right? :)
My uncle's one is Acer.. :) normal one..
BUT.. i Still LOVEEE my macbook~~ :)
Muaxx! a BIG kiss for you, Mac!

Well.. will sleep early tonight.. :)
haha ciaoz..

p.s: tot it will be quite complicated.. :P
p.p.s: YAY! i stop crying de! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment