About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

My First Love

I don knw what to write here..
I just..... don understand why you can take things so easily?
U love me alot? I don thk so?

and thx to someone..
without her.. i guess may be we wont break up..
may be i shudnt put the blame on you BUT
I just don like you..
imagine i kip on texting YOUR bf!
and massage your bf's back!

I am now trying vr vr hard to forget bout you..
I cant sleep well every night..
i rely on you alot..
i knw i must learn to be more independent..
i know i can live without you.. even though i am still learning to live without you..

in your heart.. i am nothing..
i am so disappointed.. i am vr sad..
i will learn to let go and to forget bout you..

even though i still love you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooi what happened to you?? 0.0!

we sure have tons of things to update!

dont worry i'll always be there for you =)

Anonymous said...

btw i'm JT! =D

Yvonne Lim said...

JT: Alright! thanks for everything! :)

Post a Comment