About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

PARAMOUNT CHAMPIONSHIP

:) I got 2 golds and 1 silver.. and 1 special prize ( best speaker )

i am very very happy..
headache.. gonna sleep soon.. :)

our class got 3 Golds, 3 Silvers, 2 Bronze
Congrats! :)

actually we planned to put up presentation when we sing.
BUT.. Mr Zac do not allow.. :'(
haiz..

i am trying to put up the power point to show you guys.. :)

anw.. :) just enjoy all the pics..
credits to danny ng..
and liean uploaded all these.. :)











We got first



Debate :) (GOLD)










can you guys just STOP gossiping?

thats all.. :)
bye bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment