About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Random post

i am so happy today! :)
cuz for the first time me and jietson chat for the whole add math period..
you knw larh..
Jietson is those quiet boy.. :)

and urmm.. today my "gf" mei kee.. :)
finaly brring the sausages to school..
i ate 6 pieces.. :P

and and..
you know what..
jietson is damn skinny right?
he said he was a fat baby b4..
can you believe that?

He said: "according to my mom.. when i was young.. she fed me one bottle of milk.. then i finished it up and i still cry cry cry.. then drink the second bottle.. i still cry cry cry.. then drink the third bottle only stop crying! "

OMG so cute right?

anw.. still remember? my last post?
bout the slideshow thing..
but Mr. Zac does nt allow us to put up?

gonna show you now.. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment