About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Talk less and listen more

OH YEAH!!
Do u knw that our school form 5!
got one kena H1N1!!!

omg omg..
MUST drink more more more super super more H2O (water)

anw.. last sunday was my mommy's birthday.. :)
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MAMAAA!
I made her a card..

** The picture of the card **

urmm this week..
omg had quarreled alot with "someTWO"
was very emo.. :(
but nvm, everything is alright now..

Class test 3 is round the corner.. :)
still don feel like studying yet..
goshh..

that's all.. i know it is a short post.. :)
at least better than my Mahmy.. :P

CIAOZ.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment