About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kesian~

OMG! my brother is so kesian larh.. :(
remember the N85 that me and my parent bought him..
he lose it.. i mean.. someone steal it..
OMG.. i really cannot tahan his school larh!

and this is NOT the first time..
last year.. he lose his N81 in his school also..
for this phone, he put his phone inside his pocket all the time..
and that time he need to go for PE..
he got to leave the phone inside the classroom.
he put it inside the pocket of the school pants and put the pants inside his bag..

to make sure that the phone wont get steal..
he took his class key and locked the door..
and he kept the class key..
BUT! actually one class has two door..
the back door got a bit problem one..
it can easily open! omg! why the school so lousy one~

do u have any good idea to help me catch the thief?
please help.. thanks.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment