About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We could be in love~~

Sorry for not blogging at all.. :)

haha.. i am going to school this saturday..
not becuz of swimming gala..
but be cuz of the audition thingie for P&A night..
90% won get in.. nvm lorh..

urmm urmm..
i am "going to" study for CT3..
haha.. lazy to study larh..
and you know what..
got one story.. the BM one.. :)
the "watak utama" is Yvonne = Me

OMG!
i LOVEEEE kok weng's cookies so muchhhh!
and now.. :) he owe me THREE cookies..
slurrrrrppp..

hahahaaa.. :)
alright.. i know it is a short post.. :)
but better than nothing right?

bye bye

Now, your life is full of him..
i shud be happy for you right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment