About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Misunderstanding..... :)

Hello peoples!!
i am here to update some random stuff.. :)
hahahahaa!!

Firstly i must wish my darling.......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! MUAXX! love you more and more!!
happy sweet sixteen mahmieeeeee!! :)



nothing much actually..
here is some random picture that i took today!


this is the present from my bro (PL)


its a hair clip! damn cuteeeee! <3>

i took this picture last week.. alex is thereeeeeeeeeee!!

urmm.. i got to really start studying for final de!!
i hope i really really wont waste this holiday! heheee :)
i am now learning blind fold method to solve the cube!
omg!! so barddddd!! :(
but i will try my super bestttt!!

okay byeeeee.. :)

I don care anymore.. :)
i wll nt force myself to thk who i like more..
i won regret if i like u more..
i like both of u...........


0 comments:

Post a Comment