About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, September 18, 2009

I'll listen attentively, I'll stay awake all night

The past few months have been a blur to write about now,so I shall not dwell on the past(special things, joy, tears, frustration, bliss, understanding etc)(:

Sort of celebrated with friends on 12th,sept. Overall it was okay,though I learnt that the people you choose to spend time with are really important. For everyone who went, i'm just curious, would you have acted the same if you had to let's say, pay seventy bucks?:) Thankyou everyone for coming,and for the presents:) The next day, went out with a few primary friends!:) Then, went to my primary school(sjkc damansara)'s reunion for a while.

Wednesday,was practically an emo day. Which is great.

..
..



Caz it means that yesterday,was an awesome day!:) Ehem. Thanks to everyone who wished/texted me:) Nice msg, kangseng! hehe. Extraextra thankyou yvonne dear, and shengyang:)


Tired=emo, so everyone needs enough rest,really! Spread the joy!
*Please remember what I said, it's important and means lots. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment