About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Moral Project.. X.X

i am doing the damn moral project..
omg!! it is damn wasting my time!!
arghhhh!!!

Well i am not suppose to say so much bout this.....

http://blueypang.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!5E1FA7BA72D56CD8!372.entry?sa=383833602

lol.. just take a look at this..
ENJOYY!! this is exactly what i feel man!!
heeheeee..
gotto go back to my nightmare man..
@.@

wasting my time! argh

ciao.. :)
I think..... its time for me to forget bout you..
eventhough i like you from the bottom of my heart....
in the same time.. i feel sorry for him... sorry.. but i will try my best..

0 comments:

Post a Comment