About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Liean's Birthday Party

Hello!!
I went to liean's party, Neway @ OU..
I had fun! srsly!
Danny was drunk! :)
He puked after he drank beer!

LOL! everyone was so worried..
hmph! :)
i was 10% drunk! lol!
i drank Kampai Ice! its super niceeeeee.. (5.5% alcohol)

oh yeah! i got stuck in the toilet!
omg!! i stayed inside the toilet for like....... 10 mins!
LOL!! everyone was so worried.. i am so glad cuz they actually do care bout me!
:) lalalalalala!

i reached home @ 11.30pm
lol! after that i drink beer again!
omgg! my dad larh!! somemore nid to help him entertain his fren!
sing sing sing sing sing again! urghh
my head was so so pain! shudnt have drink so much!

the sad thing is! i did nt take any picture inside.. :(
oni got few.. haiz haiz haiz..
here is the pics! :)





Bye love u guys! muaxx!

I am so confused!
what shud i do? huh?
i like u so much..
may be i shud give him a chance..
then may be i can forget bout u..
cuz i knw.. u will nvr like me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment