About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

You belong with me! :)

................... Hold your breath, because tonitz will be the night that i will fall for you over again.. don make me change my mind.......... - Fall for you, Secondhand Serenade

Today's PE lesson.. i am the only one out of three classes who actually swam..
Cool right? the whole pool only got me one person!!! haha..
Teacher said she will buy me chocolate as reward! :)

urmm.. tomorrow is chem and moral!
i am so worried.. i wonder why i m blogging now..
hahhaa!

alright! i got to go!
STUDY! gambateh Yvonne Lim and EVERYONE!!

byee.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment