About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, November 27, 2009

ビジー (Busy)


Hello everyone :D Ogenki desu ka?
(How are you?)
I went to genting with liean few days ago..
Lol.. damn lazy to blog.. and my blog is so so dead.. :D
haha.. To forget something..
i have been forcing myself to do alot of works..
make myself busy.. :( its not easy though.. :D

haha.. So will just let the picture do the talking.. :D
Anw.. i realize i have a bad memory haha XD





super expensive sandwich.. 4bucks.. only that little tuna and 1 piece of cucumber!







lWell.. :D Bye everyone!

There is a big hole in my heart..
Trying my best to fill up the hole! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment