About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, November 20, 2009

- Lies -

this post is dedicated to "bitter sweet memories" (steen)

these few days happened alot of things..
i don have any mood to blog at all..
but yeah.. its not 100% sad though..

During the games.. i have alot of conflict with the opponent team..
i sincerely apologies here.. SORRY :(
lets be fren? :)
and i spoiled my image after the netball game..
i released all my anger by scoding bad words..
omg! i just couldnt control myself.. help~

i watched 2012 with frens and family at curve last saturday..
lol.. worth watching larh! :) not bad


My Baju Kurung! :D hhaaha!!


Results :O

Best Class in form 4! :D



Ms Jasmine! Thanks for being a great teacher!
And this cake is so yummy!! :D

went to curve last sat.. wilson & Keng Sheng vs Kok

^
this is Evonne (like ghost) :P
We ate together at Dragon i :D this is the first time though..




haha xD i love cheese cake la!


love u girls! :D




Yesterday was the last day of school..
i miss everyone larh.. :D
Everyday is so fun.. I get to knw them more..
next year we gonna really study and cannot waste any time de..
SPM :( haiz..

I hope everyone will go for the class trip larh!
I wanna have fun with everyone!
I LOVEEEE 4 C :)

ciaoz.. :)


i am so disappointed.. really..
very very disappointed.. Get out of my life and stop disturbing me ard..
i am stupid enough to gv u chances..
but now i am not anymore..

0 comments:

Post a Comment