About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

GG = Good Game

Hello :D
Today football match!
Like what i have said.. X-Edison WON!!
well.. They are really really good!
The score is 3:2 xD i tot we are going to get ZERO

liean is the striker! She is so good!
she scored 2 points for our class!!
and Ee Lynn! She saved don knw how many thousand balls!
Everyone is so so so good!

i am so happy!! :D we work together to score!
Eventhough we lost but still!! i am vr happy.. :D
The guys are supporting us throughout the games!
I am srsly very very happy that i am in 4C!

during the games there was a small conflict..
I am NOT going to tell u guys that someone kept on pushing me with her hand and holded my arm and then snatched my ball away until i cant tahan and i shouted at her "STOP PULLING MY HAND" and the referee didnt blow the whistle when she pulled my hand..

before our match was Netball (Boy) match..
they are so so so GREAT!
the score is 1:0 We won! omg omg! i am so so happy!
srsly! the guys looked so so funny when they are playing!
Everyone is so good! i am proud of them! :D

before the netball match was badminton single (boy)
Sheng yang Won! i am so so proud of him! :D haha
Tomorrow final! i hope he can win!
Liean will give u power! and oh yeah.. his bro, Sheng Wei is so supportive!
He is lucky to have this kinda brother! :D and sheng wei is so cuteee!

tomorrow guys football match and girl single badminton (Ying Ying)
All the best ya! *wink*
Thats all :D

p.s: my legs are vr vr pain! cant even walk
p.p.s: tomorrow got training for basketball.. =.= how am i going to walk?
p.p.p.s: I heart everyone in 4C muaxx

Ciaoz..

You are not putting effort anymore.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment