About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

I need STAMINA!!~

today football our class vs 4A
we lost to them :( so what guys?!
come on! cheer up!! :D
like what u guys told us when we lost in football and netball!
You guys did a GREAT job! *thumbs up!*

Today we train abit for basketball and football..
:( haiz i am just not that kinda sportwoman..
I need STAMINAAA!!~~
i don want my team to lose.. BUT i will definitely gonna do my BEST!!
tomorrow after basketball is football!!..
omg!! how am i going to stand? it will be damn tiring!!

OMG!! can energy be shared?
arghhh :P If can spare me some!
Girls! Sleep early today! alright?!
Let do our best tomorrow! :D

urmm for the class trip thing..
we are going to A Famosa Melaka (RM260) 3D2N
But alot of ppl didnt come to school..
So we cant actually decide the date!
there is 3 options:

  • 22 Nov 2009 - 24 Nov 2009
  • 22 Dec 2009 - 24 Dec 2009
  • 01 Jan 2010 - 03 Jan 2010
please let Ms Jasmine knw asap! okay?
and pass this msg around ya!

today we played a game named "Untangle" ( i am nt sure with the spelling )
urmm its fun!! and Ms Jasmine took few picture..
i will upload them once i knw who is hving those pictures!
and after that we played the murderer and killer game..
hahaa!! xD So so fun!!! i enjoyed alot! really!

okay thats it!
all the best for tomorrow!!
Ciaoz!

There is no turning back....

0 comments:

Post a Comment