About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Less me and more we!

Boo. Well well, my class's still busy with school after finals, which is a good thing! Most of us thought we would be happily skipping school and all. Thanks to msJas, we're stuck at school. Haha. It's sincere thanks lah! We get to learn many new things and gain experience, which is also funnn btw:) So nice lah, with the whole class supporting each other:)
Guys, you people did really well today okay! Just keep doing better and you'll see the results:D

After finals till now, i haven't even go out with friends once! But I don't mind lah:) Soooon,soon.
Congrats to Yingying, and Shengyang today:D

Noo,I can feel the strain while walking.

Good luck 4C!Enjoy every match:) Byee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment