About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, November 6, 2009

:D Go 4 Columbus!

I am pretty tired now..
even though i am tired.. But i will still blog!! :D
haha.. so i will just summarize everything ya..

  • We won for Football 2-1, suppose to be 3-1 cuz the ball reach behind the line de..
  • When i was in the match, Sheng Yang and Wei Shen kept on scolding me :'( thats what they said basically: Yvonne!! Part 2!! GO THERE!! GO THERE!!! RUN!! YES! FASTER!! =.=
  • Thats the power of teamwork 4C!! :D
  • WITHOUT THE GUYS! WE CAN NVR EVER WIN THE GAMES! WITHOUT THEM SCOLDING AND SHOUTING! WE CAN NEVER EVER WIN! THANK YOU GUYS! :) I LOVE U GUYS ALOT!! I APPRECIATE ALL UR HARD WORK.. ALL THE GIRLS THK THE SAME WAY TOO! I KEPT SMILING EVEN AFTER THE GAME! CUZ THE MOMENT U GUYS SHOUTED AT ME MAKES ME FEEL VERY HAPPY CUZ I KNW U ALL REALLY CONCERNED AND CARED ABOUT THE GIRLS AND ME!! THIS WILL BE ONE OF MY SWEET MEMORIES! :D
  • and Hup Ping kept on shouting my name when i was dribbling the ball! THX! He helps alot! really! :D i feel like doing my super best.. He didnt pressure me at all! He helped me to score that goal! may be 50%? haha
  • oh yeah and congrats to 4W for winning the football match! :D

  • We won for the Basketball too.. walk over.. :D
  • After that i played badminton with KS, PL, Alex, Eric, Say Hou, See Chow and Danny until 4.30pm.. TIRED~
  • then tell my bro the whole thing bout the match and blog! :D
  • Tomorrow have Netball practice! @ 9 o clock in the morning! Pls go! :)

  • Sheng Yang is the champion for badminton form 4! Congrats!
  • Ann Gee walk over for today's match! :D hahaa
  • today is the first time all the girls in our class (may be nt all but most!) sitting together and makan! :D i am really happy!!
  • Thats all i guess! :D hahaa.. xD
  • I really need to think about it!.. i am not sure...
Ciaoz! :)

Thanks for supporting me! :D i appreciate it!
Thats for u, bitter sweet memories (even though i knw who u are) :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment