About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

I am all alone, right?

Yesterday had netball ball practice with the girls and guys from 4C
well.. it was fun :D after that we went to Cova to makan
then mei kee fetched us to curve
haha xD it was a sudden decision..
i didnt bring any extra clothes.. :D Ann Gee borrowed me her skirt..
and Ruth borrow me her shirt! thanks ya! muaxx

we bathed for like one hr++ hahaa
this is the first ever time i hang out with them

This is a great experience xD

Mr Ng is nice :D All the girls are nice too..
We watch poker king.. Which i don thk it is a nice movie..
hahaha!

Here is the videos and picture.. More @ FB :D














Today i went to Tropicana city to watch movie..
Cloudy with a chance of meat ball..
nice movie! U all shud watch! :D hahaah

Thats all.. :D

if there are new pictures or videos then i will upload.. xD


thank you so much :) i feel much better now! =D
okay! bye..

I don understand you..
It has been a hard time for me..

I guess i knw the answer de..
but i still need time to prove it..

0 comments:

Post a Comment