About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, November 13, 2009

This is me!

I am so lazy to blog lately..
haha and this will be a boring post!
Don bother reading this! :)

I just realized something..
The person u really care, dont care bout u..
The person u don really care, surprisingly they care bout u alot..
have u ever been thru this? xD

About the interclass game.. i am kinda disappointed..
I tot there will be medal for second place too..
I just wanna get something for sports.. thats why i worked so hard..
my leg is injured.. can walk but cant run.. sometimes will feel pain..

Today someone asked me: Do u feel lonely sometimes eventhough ur frens are around?
haha xD I do!! I don knw why i will feel that way.. =.=
and.. Rumors are surely scary.. haha yeah.. very scary..
I don knw why i am being hated by those who dont even knw me..
but its okay.. cuz its simply impossible to make everyone of u like me.. :)

For those who hate me but don knw me.. i am still fine with it..
what about those whom i cared but hate me? i am really sad..
i don wanna put any effort anymore..
trust me.. i had stop putting effort de..

and i felt really bad today..
I actually took advantage of others when they are in the worst condition..
i am so bad and evil.. i sincerely apologize here to 4N.. really..
They were late for BM class.. Teacher got angry and reported to Ms Hariet..
And i actually want Ms Hariet to disqualify them in every event so that we can win..
Eventhough i didnt go to Ms Hariet and talked to her..
but i actually have that intention of doing that.. :(
I am really sorry.. :( i am really very sorry.. :(

tomorrow watching 2012 with frens and family @ curve..
hope i will enjoy tomorrow..
thats all.. :)
Bye

P.S.: Congrats Danny!! for getting Champion for Double Badminton and Football.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment