About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Monday, February 8, 2010

No Gain Without Pain! :D

Finally i can see the rainbow.. :)
After emo and stressed for so longg.................... :)
Guess what? I received an email from a college from UK today.. :)
Dear Yvonne

I very much enjoyed meeting you and your family last week. Sorry about the delay in e-mailing you.
I have been doing many interviews and tests over the last few days.

I was very impressed with you when I met you,
and I would be happy to offer you the maximum scholarship of 50% for the A level course.
I will send a proper letter confirming all the details in the next few days.


Best wishes

James Burnett

I am so happy! OMG! Can u believe it? :D
Yes! I know! I am Superrrrrrrrrrr LUCKY! :D weeeeeeeeeeee..

Got to go now! Tons of homework are waiting for me!
Bye :)

Cheers,
Yvonne

0 comments:

Post a Comment