About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Smile for the one you love! (:


Happy Chinese New Year! (:

At the 10th of February, my maid took them home..
they are very weak and skinny...
out of sympathy my dad agreed to rare them! (:

They are actually puppies! (: Very very CUTEE!


Milk! (Male)

Doughnut! (Female)

Chocolate! (Male)

They are my children! (:

There is a story that i would like to share with you..
There is a very kind and nice lady. She committed suicide few days ago..
This is because she went to genting and gamble and owe people a lot of money..
there is no way for her to pay the money back.. so she committed suicide.......
so please! Don gamble! Gambling kills!

Aright! I am done!
Appreciate everything that you have!
Happy Chinese New Year!


Cheers,
Yvonne

0 comments:

Post a Comment