About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I let you go because i love you~

Hi, when is the last time i blog?
at least 2 months ago huh?
haha xD Well..

Here is some updates:
- Midyear exam is on next Thursday and i am not done with my study!!
- busy doing the moral thingie! Gosh! It is totally a waste of timee!!!
- busy preparing for paramount! paramount took up most of my study timee!! :(
- Got third for debate! :D Although i thought we can get a better placing!
- Got in for duet mandarin singing! :D
- Got disqualified for Mandarin Debate! Wth?! :( My mandarin debate!!
- busy studying!!!!! #$@%$@#$%@
- deleted someone from my memories! :D

Omg! Form 5 is just so lifeless!
Study Sleep Study Sleep!
What kinda life is this?
argh..

I hope we will have a class trip on this coming June holidayy!!! :D
Time srsly flies! :D Can u believe it?
Its May now!!! 5-6 months till SPM!!!!! :(
My godddd! :D hahaaha

Well i guess i will end here!
Promise will blog moree! :)

World Genius Record! :D
I slept from yesterday 5pm till today 9am!
Total: 16 Hours!!!! xD


Byee! :D

Yvonne (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment