About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, May 21, 2010

We are too young to know what is love

Hello!
Nothing interesting happened today!
hahaa.. may be the only interesting thing is..
I slept for 13hours? ahaha!
from 8.30pm to 9.30am!
haha damn cool right?

Today my dad scolded a staff from A&W near my school one..
He was in a hurry, so he went to the drive thru thingie to buy breakfast for me..
but that staff took a very long time to prepared the food!

The my dad said: Do u know what is drive thru?
The staff: urr.. (speechless..)
My dad: We use this drive thru link is becuz we wanna save time! Kamu tau tak? If not we can straight away go inside and buy ard!!

then he drove off..

That staff wasnt that innocent! :P

omgg! I wont go to A&W anymoreee T.T
hahaha hope they cant recognize my face!

weeee... Thats all! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment