About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I had a good dream! :D


Hello :)
I had a good dream yesterday! :D
I am so happy! hahaa
(: (: (: (: (:

Everything goes so well in the dream! :)
But the sad thing is... It is a dream.......... not real..
BUT i am still happy! >.<>

For the exams..... hmmm..
I screwed all the papers!! OMG
Can u believe it? No?
nvm.. When i results are out, i will post them up..
Physics paper is super hard..
GOSH...... I crap crap crap only.. :/

i am so relax now..
2 more papers to go....
I want CLASSS TRIP for this coming June holiday!!!
Someone organize please? (:
Sunway Lagoon?
Anywhere?

Nooooooo! Fatssssss.. Don want sunway lagoon! >.<


Today, we end at 3pm.
Hup Ping and Sheng Yang was wrestling.
haha Was too late to take that video.
Only got a bit.
I will still upload though..

--

Too bad, after that Keng Sheng and Wilson scolded me.
So i stop taking videos.. =.=

-Yvonne-

0 comments:

Post a Comment