About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

TWO weeks holidays! :D

Hello,
Phew.. Finally i can say BYE BYE to midyear exam~
But guess what? Got to say HI to Trial ONE soon!
Goshhh!! (:
But still i am feeling damn relax and super lazy now! :D
ahaaa!

Happy! ^^

Can sleep as many hours as i want! :D

Today, liean kang seng and Zhenhui came to my house..
I bet kangseng was very bored! sorry ya!
Me and liean were practising for duet song..
and kang seng was sleeping.. (:
srry kang! owe u once!

the song we chose for duet.. argh..
damn hard to sing.. T.T
omg...... ): hahaha

One more thing before i go.. (:
Happy Birthday Wilson! :D


A cake for you! :D

Bye! :D

Yvonne

0 comments:

Post a Comment