About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I am so disappointed in you!

Hello, I just came back from Penang. (:
Ee Lynn went there too.. But too bad, we didnt get to see each other.. ):
but i did have fun! (: haha
Will upload the pictures here soon..
yeah.. soon.. (: hahaa

hmm.. i didnt buy anything from Penang..
sorry ya! :D hahaa..
Tomorrow have extra class.. (:
Haha.. Hope i will have fun!

Liean is now in Australia!
I MISS YOU!!!!! ):
Buy presents! :D hahahaa
Hope you have fun! :D

Well i guess thats all! :D
Bye

First you,
True fren, I wonder what is that...
Yeah, I am talking bout you..
I am tired already..

Second you,
You are just do different..
in the other word - weird..
I am sorry.. but i just dont like you..

Dear "brother",

Hey, cheer up! I know how you feel, because i went thru this before.. Its hard, its tough.. But i am here for you.. I will always back you up! BUT You got to go thru this no matter what.. I know you miss her alot.. Let her go if she doesnt feel the same way.. Long way to go yo! :D

Yvonne

0 comments:

Post a Comment