About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Noooooooooo!! You must be kidding me!!


Hello Everyone! :)
I went to school today!
hahaa.. Did some paper work..
I feel damn tired..
I slept at 2am yesterday.. gosh! =.=

The girl's toilet is renovating i guess..
The mirrors disappearrrrrrrr!
i am not use to it.. LOL..
Here's the piccc.. Taadaaaaa


(: We ate McDonald today! hahahaa
so happy! hahaha xD
whole class order and HupPing called the McD
lol.. I had fun eating my mc chicken! :D

I will remove the chat box for some reasons (:
If there is anything you can click the comment button..
You can comment anonymously! :D
So yeah..

I guess thats all for today! :D
I am off to bed now! (:
ciaoz!

Yvonne

0 comments:

Post a Comment