About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Who said nothing is impossible? I have been doing nothing for the past hour

Hello ppl! :) I will summarize what i did for the past few days! :)

4th June 2010
I went out with Ruth and my brother at Time Square! I bought some clothes! :) 5 shirts and cost only RM50! Damn cheap! hahaa.. I had a great time with Ruth! :)

7th June 2010
Went to register for the undang khursus and skipped extra class! :) hahaa

8th June 2010
Went for extra class! We ate McD for lunch! :) Happy! We used class fund to pay! :) hahaa

9th June 2010
I played badminton with Jern Shern, Kang Seng, Zhen Hui, Say Hou, KS's cousins and my brother! :) haha Guess what? After the badminton, we got no transport to go back. We cant even get a taxi! gosh! The worst thing is it was raining on that day!! Argh.. Thanks to Alex, he walked to somewhere very far and get the taxi! Thx! :)

10th June 2010
I went for an interview and then went to Taylors with JinTeng! (: Talked to the counselor and i felt so great! Because i found a course that suit me so much which is Mass Communication! 

12th June 2010
As for today! :) I went for the undang khursus thingie! Yes! You are so RIGHT! Wasted my damn time! What the?! =.=" But anyway, i managed to survive from the 6 hours.. After that, my dad taught me how to drive around my house area.. Of coz without license! We were so LUCKY, a police car passed by...... Zzzz the two polices stopped us and they talked to my dad.. Fortunately, the police let us go.. Phewwww.. I was so so so worried!!! >.<

Oh yeah! I am so looking forward to out prom this year! :) Weeeeeeeee :) 
I am done!
Bye! :)

Yvonne

P.S: Liean give me a call when u are back from Australia! :) miss ya lots!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment