About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ATC or BAC?

Hey guys, Trial just finished!
I am so so relaxed! (: 
Hmmm.. :/ lazy to study!! hahaa..

I have actually decided to study law.. (:
I am going to do a twinning programme.. (:
I have do some research on this law programme..

My dad doesnt want me to go to the Taylors becuz he thinks that i should go to law school (Schools that is specialized in law). So, my final choice is ATC or BAC (: But i have made my mind! (: I am going to ATC and do UK credit transfer programme! hahaa..

The reasons why i chose ATC is becuz:
  1. 100% scholarship provided (degree programme)
  2. Clubs and societies that are really interesting
  3. Fees are cheaper compare to BAC (: 
  4. I feel more comfortable in ATC
 Yup! (: Correct me (by leaving a comment) if i am wrong! (:

See ya!

Yvonne

0 comments:

Post a Comment