About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Awesome, Unforgettable Night!

Dear bloggie,

Yesterday night was so awesome. (: 
I am glad that i was drunk. Yesterday was like...... omg! (:
I got to tell PL how i feel, how much i like him as a friend! 
Luckily nothing bad had happened.
The best thing is he promised he will treat me good! (:

But too bad, i cant really remember what had happened yesterday.
I can only remember a part of it! Everything that happened yesterday is so blurrr...
I hope i can remember more.
But i dont wanna remember how i embarrassed myself!!! >.< 

I believe 5 of us get closer ever since then.
I really really hope this pure friendship will last forever and ever.

Having a bunch of good, sincere friends feels really really good.
I feel so happy. We left a couple of months till we be apart.
I will definitely appreciate every moment i have when i am with my friends!

Friends forever! (:

Yvonne

2 comments:

Deimos Tel`Arin said...

yo, it is not very advisable for a young girl to get drunk, unless in the presence of very trust-able friends.

do you still recall everything prior to getting drunk?

if yes, then i would say you are merely under the influence of alcohol, not drunk.

my definition of drunk is, cannot remember most of what happened prior to getting drunk, or only remember partially, bits and bits etc.

cheers!

Yvonne Lim said...

Hahaa.. :D Yeah! I have forgotten what had happened! :) Dont worry! My parent was there! :D

Post a Comment