About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

What you see is NOT always true

Yeah.. Dont ask me why i am blogging..
It has been awhile since the last time i blog..
And i am pretty sure that no one is reading this..
but anw.. sigh =/

I just finished my physics P2..
kinda screwed it though..
chose the wrong thing.. lose 6-8 marks AT LEAST..
sigh.. but its okay..
Paper 1 got 3 wrongs..
hopefully got A+ larh

i am so damn in love and addicted to spm skype group..
i met a bunch of new friends from everyone in malaysia..
got malays, chinese, chindian.. lol..
we are united eventhough we are of diff races..
i feel so proud that we can get along so well.. :)

and urmm.. feel kinda down..
am i rich? well.. to be honest i am not..
i dont have branded stuff and dont use branded stuff..
yeah.. i am studying in a super expensive school..
but this is not enough to prove that i am rich..
because my parent work dman hard for me to get in..

both of my parent is using iphone 4..
hell yeah.. jealous right? me too..
they are rich not me.. i dont own any of it..
my dad using ipad.. rich right?
please.. is them. not me..
i cant afford any of that.. 

i can only say, i am blessed..
srsly.. i am blessed that i am not poor, dont need to worry about money..
but please.. i need to get scholarship to further my study on my own..
i need to work hard to get money to continue my studies..
If i am really that rich, guess what? i wont give a damn..

i am chilled..
dont worry :) 
ciao :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment