About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

fmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfml

I hate the one that i love the most. What should i do?

First Issue:

- should i forget it?
- Should i ignore it?
- its bothering me.. srsly..
- because i hate the one that i love and respect the most..
- i cant believe that the one did something like that to me..
- wth.
- FML

Second Issue:

- i srsly dont knw how..
- i just hate it so much..
- i really wanna reject ur request..
- I cant believe that i actually agreed..
- wth.. just let me go..
- yeah i know.. you cant..
- so yeah FML

Ciao

2 comments:

KarHou said...

dun emo la mummy :(

Yvonne Lim said...

(: I am okay ard!! (:

Post a Comment