About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Busy Busy Days! (:

Oh well! (:

Mon-Tues: Work @ Melacca
Wednesday: Body Check up + 冬至 (idk what is it called in Eng) so need to go home
Thursday: Bro PMR result out..
Fri - Sun: Work @ Melacca

Hmm.. I went to the Edu Fair..
I have decided to do ADP for Actuarial Science in Sunway!
Jan intake! (:  yup! I hope i can get to know more new frends!
and to be honest! I am looking forward to get to knw more friends!
weeee...

I need to work at Melacca..
Help my auntie out! (:
and urmm.. == its tiring.. srsly..
drain all my energy!

I miss LiEan and JinTeng so much.. srsly..
if u girls are reading this..
urmm.. 2010 is going to end!
and i am so looking forward to 2011 xD omggg..
and yes! I am getting older!! hahaa

OH YEAH! I NEED TO THANK SOMEONE..
I DONT KNW WHO IS HE THOUGH..
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SENDING MY IC BACK TO MY HOUSE!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I srsly cant believe it!

okk... let me explain..
I dropped my IC @ don knw where..
so a guy picked it up and send it back to my house according to the address on my IC..
I wasnt at home cuz i went to Melacca today!
so my sister saw and she said it belongs to me..
and then he left..
Thank you so much.. (: (: (:

Alright! (: Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment