About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Friday - The last 5C gathering.

Sigh.. I am going to miss you guys really very badly..
I cant believe that 5 years have passed..
Those days with you all......
Will always keep inside my heart..

On that day.. something happened..
LOL we meet at 6.30pm and drag until 9.30pm only can eat.. ==
hahaha xD but its okay larh!
We had tons of fun after that though!

Not much descriptions larh!
Pictures will do the talking larh! xD
haha..

Our Monitor! :)

Love you! :)

:P

Muah! <3

<3 this!

My bff!! (: Best fren FOREVER

Ying ying! (:

LiShuen! :)

MeiKee!! My gf!!

Ruth! xD Do we look alike? (:
More pictures in fb!


We had our dinner in a Japanese Restaurant (Kura) at One World Hotel!
The food is nice! (: but expensive ==
but anw I hope we will have more gathering larh!

I will definitely miss you guys.......

I am out! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment