About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Skype Meet up! FUN!

Sorry for not blogging at all!!
I have been so busy!
I like it though! :)
But.. == I hate it when i get toooooo busy until i dont have sufficient time to do my stuff..
Alright! ^^ Here you go!

I will make it into few diff posts so that it wont look messy! :)

No doubt. The gathering was so fun! (:
Thank you so much everyone for not ffk-ing!!

In the morning, I went to fetch tommie and dylan with my mom and bro..
It was so so so awkward ==
Like dont know what to talk bout and stuff..
I was so worried..

But after that when jinwei and zhuwei joined us..
Everything changed! Thank you so much JinWei!!
He was like as if he knew everyone there ard..
Talk as if he knows everyone there!
Thanks weih!

Kelly was there when we were at McD!
She was with her frens so she didnt really join us.. (:
But she is pretty! (:

Patrick didnt really join us too..
Cuz he need to go to subang to buy stuff..
and when he came with apple..
I was like.. Hi Apple! He is ur bf?
Apple: No.. He is Patrick..
Me: ==!!

LOL.. To me Patrick sounds like a fat guy maaa T_T
haha so yeah!
Karhie is nice.. but he didnt really join us too..
sigh..
But he is really a nice guy to me larh!! :)

Then we went to the theme park..
Well.. The theme park srsly.. ==
made me feel like vomiting!
I had so much fun larh!
But too bad.. Apple, Karhie and Patrick didnt join us!

but anw, after the cosmo world, we went to sing K!
LOL! Everyone loves singing so much!
The only one who didnt sing is Zhuwie ==
But anw, he did sing a bit after that! xD
haha.. Everyone is so cute! (:

I am proud of u sons and daughter!!

Love you all! <3

Tommie - Bff!! (:

Dylan - The smart and hardworking one!

My brother! :)

JinWei - The IceBreaker

Omg! I LOVE this so much! ahahahha xD one of my SWEET memories

Love it!

Zhuwie - The "GPS"

Ciao! :)

2 comments:

DylanLer said...

smart? mayb...hardworking? i dun think so..lolx XD

Yvonne Lim said...

YOU AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE xD

Post a Comment