About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

No regrets.

Spm is over. Finally. (:
Yup! No regrets.
Hope i can get good results larh! :D

Hmm.. I am going to become so busy after spm!
lol! its a good thing right? (:
I am going to learn japanese! wuahahaha!! xD
This week is going to be a busy week! lol

Thursday: Gathering - the spm skype group

Omg.. this is insane!
T_T I am so worried now..
alot of ppl keep asking me what i am worrying about.. ==
geez! A lot to worry about larh kay?

1. Will ppl ffk?
2. Will they go back early?
3. will the gathering be bored?
4. will everyone talk?
5. do what there?

sigh.. hope i can sleep well tonight.. ==

Friday: Gathering - 5C 2010

Thank you so much MK for organizing this gathering!
(: muah love u gf! (:
I am so looking forward to this gathering! (:
weeeeeee..

Saturday: Midvalley Edu Fair

== yeah.. edu fair
lifeless

Sunday: PWTC Facon Edu Fair

== Yeah.. another edu fair
lifeless

so yeah! ==
I am still comparing Sunway and Taylors..
Which one is better? hmm :/
I mean for ADP programme larh..
Which one is better? (:

To: Someone (Kitty)

I am going to lose a bff again. lol.. I feel sad larh srsly.. 
i mean.. i am fine.. (:
But nvm larh.. Since to u i aint that important anymore..
Thank you for treating me so nice b4 (:
will nvr ever forget u! 

i knew it.. knew that it will become like this..
cuz u are a guy ma.. guys arr.. is like that one..
nono.. i am not sad.. dont worry (:
because.. u said the same old things like what the other normal guys will say..
because.. you did the same old things like what the other guys did.. 
i am so prepared for it ard.

You said: Yvonne u can trust me.. i wont hurt you.. wont leave you..
at least i will be ur bff forever! (: 
lol.. stop the crap.. u are just like the other guys..
thank you so much.. srsly.. you make me lose more faith in guys..
guys are not trustable.. srsly.. even guy bff also cannot trust..
oh wait.. did u even take me as ur bff?
or i am so stupid enough to think of it that way?

I am alright.. dont worry.. (:
thank you for teaching me a lesson! (:
You are a nice guy! (: u are nice really.. (not being sarcastic)
no matter how nice u are.. u are still.......................... a guy.........

Yvonne


Sons and daughters.. (: If u are reading this.....
haha i am alright! dont worry so much! 
Muah! (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i heard ppl say inti has the best ADP coz alot ppl succesfully transfer credit from there and thy hav alot affiliate uni...and there's a high concentration of scholar there..tis are info's from forum...xD jus shating

=dyl-

Yvonne Lim said...

Thanks Dylan! I will get more info tmr! (: See ya soon!!

Post a Comment